Who is Harlee's Angels
Harlee's Angels is a small 501(c)(3) non-profit animal rescue organization registered and licensed in the state of Kansas, dedicated to saving the lives of homeless, abused and neglected dogs in the United States. Harlee's Angels change the lives of homeless dogs through its foster home program. Harlee's Angles focuses on dogs with special needs, seniors and those others think aren't worthy of help.
Harlee's Angels provide:
- Rescue dogs in county animal shelters that would otherwise be euthanized. Each dog is placed in foster care, receives veterinary care, and sterilization.
- Foster care for dogs surrendered by their owners who either can no longer provide for the pets or no longer wish to have them in their homes.
- Adoption of rescued dogs to qualified homes that have been properly screened and counseled by our adoption coordinators and foster parents to maintain the pet in the home for a lifetime.
- Training of leadership team members and volunteers in the areas of humane education, animal welfare, animal behavior, and care, and disaster response.
- Education to the public in the form of counseling, pet behavior consultation, and training,
- Temporary assistance in whatever manner needed, when possible to help families keep their pets.
The homes of all Harlee's Angels are filled with the love of rescued furry friends from many walks of life. Some were abandoned, abused and neglected. Others were simply dumped in the middle of nowhere, left to fend for themselves. Others were pulled from shelters within hours of being euthanized. Sadly a few were pulled from unscrupulous rescues that were only out to make a profit.